Hey everyone, here we go. . . . . .
IN OUR WORLD
Many of you know that I love unique breakfast eateries and
I introduced our latest sales strategy base on the research I did from top producers in three separate industries. By applying the Repeatable Successful Acts in a three part sales model, you can revolutionize and simplify your current sales systems. It was a huge success with a financial services client and is gaining momentum with almost all of our big clients. Simple, Powerful and Elegant!
Next week it is off to
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
Everywhere you turn you hear and see more and more about the power of utilizing rich media and web based opportunities to contact and extend your customer relationships. We have an entire division dedicated to rich media strategies. From video to HTML, from podcasting to blogs, each have a specific place in just about every ones marketing and sales strategies. Don’t believe me? Think that its just to complicated or expensive? Here are a few key bits of information to help you make the move to rich media.
- Recent consumer studies show that people looking for product info now gravitate to the companies web sites as the most credible source of product information.
- Clothier JJ Crew has made a huge commitment to their internet penetration and recently set up a “personal shopper” program that you can sign up for on line allowing you to meet with a JJ Crew team member and access the store before or after regular store hours. The impact – 14% increase in revenue from 06 – 07.
- GM is moving half its $3 billion advertising budget to on line and one on one marketing within the next 3 years!
- We just finished two custom videos for a 10th of what a print piece would have cost and gave the client a living breathing product deliverable in a variety of strategic channels.
Get on the bus or the opportunity will pass you by!
MOVIES: The Forbidden Kingdom is a fun martial arts adventure movie.
NetFlix Fans: The Princess Bride – A recent dinner discussion centered around naming “perfect movies”. You might ask; what criteria makes for a perfect movie? Well, it is the most subjective of grades, but we have found when you name one that generates a table response of “Oh Yeah”, it’s a winner. Here is one that made the list. If you have not seen it, DO SO NOW!
TV: Finally, on it’s new night, Monday’s, Dr. Gregory House makes his triumphant return to Fox TV on House MD. Also, was home in time to catch Boston Legal last week and it made we cry for 30 minutes. Not to be outdone on my tear ducts, was the final episode in the epic mini-series on HBO, John Adams. This is a must see for those who missed it.
BOOKS: Protect and Defend, is the latest Mitch Rapp adventure written by Vince Flynn. Rapp is one of my favorite reoccurring characters and the long flight to
MUSIC: I am a big Colin Hay fan and just found this video of one of my favorite songs – Waiting For My Real Life To Begin. Fantastic lyrics.
WEB SITES: Looking for song lyrics. Here is a great site.
Here are a couple of South of Normal business ideas that I really like!
· www.vibrantbrains.com out of
· www.ikea.com has added an interesting twist to their
“Aint no use to sit and wonder why babe,
It don’t matter any how.
Don’t think twice it’s alright.”
Drop me a note with your comments at email@example.com.
Thanks for stopping by and until next time, Adios and Aloha.